Today is the day! Beginning today through next Monday, October 31st, you can order November's Studio Stamps in the Mail.
November's packet includes the stamp set, framelits, pre-cut supplies, a video and PDF tutorial PLUS your exclusive invitation to my November 12th private Live with Lisa event.
Click HERE to get all the details.
Want just the PDF tutorial? You can find it HERE.
I'm super excited to share today's card with you because it features my very favorite stamp set in the Holiday Catalog - Merry Mice. I simply could not resist those adorable faces!
Today's card is extra special since it involves a fancy fold - what I'm calling a "window card". Although it looks fancy it's easy to assemble. You can find pictures and cutting dimensions below.
I'm pretty sure you will fall in love with these adorable faces, too!
This picture is perfect for pinning to your Pinterest board.
- Crumb Cake cardstock base is cut 5 1/2" x 6 1/4", score at 2"
- Cut another piece of Crumb Cake cardstock 3/4" x 5 1/2"
- Window Sheet is cut 3" X 5 1/2"
- Cherry Cobbler cardstock layer is cut 1 2/3" x 5 1/4"
- Warmth & Cheer Designer Paper layer is cut 1 1/2" x 5"
- Very Vanilla cardstock is cut 4" x 5 1/4"
NEW tutorials have been added to the Project PDF Tutorial Library!
Click on the images below to go tot the library.
Paisleys & Posies Gift Box & Cards
Merry Mice Diagonal Gate Fold Card