There are two great promotions beginning July 1st!
#1 - Bonus Days are back! For every $50 you spend from July 1st –31st (before shipping and tax), you’ll get a $5 Bonus Days coupon that you can use between August 1st –31st.
- There is no limit to the number of coupons you can receive per order or throughout the duration of this promotion.
- An email address is required to participate; Bonus Days coupon codes can only be delivered via email.
- Starter Kit orders are not included in the Bonus Days coupon promotion.
- Online ordering deadline is July 31, 2017 by 11:50 PM (MT)
#2 - Freebies with the Custom Starter Kit!
If you've got a big wish list than the custom kit is for you! This kit includes ANY $125 in product - your choice - at a reduced price of only $99 - and it ships for FREE! The kit provides you with "demonstrator" benefits and there are absolutely no obligations. You don't have to hold any events; workshops, classes or clubs. Both hobby and business builders alike love the custom starter kit because any subsequent orders enjoy a 20% demonstrator discount. The discount is good through January 31, 2018!
Stampin' Up! will also include an upcoming new stamp set with your kit. This set is called "Carols of Christmas" and will be featured in the upcoming Holiday Catalog ($20 value) - but you get it early!
July is the perfect time to join the fun, earn bonus coupons and save!
Want to see how I support and provide perks to my stamping team? Click HERE.
The art of guilding, or you may know it as gold leafing, is a surface decoration that goes back thousands of years. The technique provides a thin layer of gold to any given project. Centuries ago the technique was expensive and required specific expertise. It was applied to picture frames, mirrors, furniture and architecture.
This is a technique I've long used for my paper crafts. It requires little expense and no expertise. You will need a heat tool, a VersaMark pad and your favorite embossing powder. Although guilding is most commonly created in gold, this fun finish can be created in silver and copper as well.
Today's quick tip video will show you two different ways to apply the finish, each achieving a different result. I've also included pictures of my completed card using this technique below.
- Sweet Sugarplum cardstock base is cut 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
- Whisper White layer is cut 2 1/2" x 5 1/2". Create your own mask/stencils - view the video on how to do this HERE.
- Silver Foil Sheet is cut 1 1/2" x 5 1/2" and was creating using the Best Badges Punch. View the video on how to do this HERE.
I created the background for the guilding using masks (aka stencils) I made myself. If you missed last week's quick tip video about how to do this you can view it HERE.
The picture below is perfect for your Pinterest board!
There are two new tutorials in the Project PDF library! Crafting Forever and Oh So Eclectic!
Click HERE or on the images below to check out these tutorials as well as many more.
Crafting Forever Card Collection - 4 different cards, one features a fun watercolor technique.
Oh So Eclectic card collection - 4 different cards and one features a custom mask technique.